When I started this blogging journey, I had no idea, and all that I wanted to share was my physics thoughts and some stories. later poetry, prose that I started to write. WordPress site beautifully designed my blog, my technical publications helped me to enjoy this writing… now and forever. Yes, it’s my 7th year in blogging Journey… Thank you, WordPress.
and coming to this post, Sunshine blogger Award nomination, or Tag, Thank you so much Akanksha. You have the ability to write the Desire of all wellness, Love, and feel of this beautiful life. Your poetry will surely bring charms to the readers, Great going, Enjoy writing and live a little darling! (As it says in your title tag), All the best.
I request my readers to visit: https://thedesirewind.wordpress.com/
• Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them.
• Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
• Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
• Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
• List the rules and display a Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or your blog site.
Questions for me : (For me)
1. What is your favorite song?
Sorry, Songs are more… no single favorite as such…
2. What is the most important question in life according to you?
Why not love everyone?
3. What is your favorite guilty pleasure movie?
Om Shanti Om, Hindi
4. What is your favorite hobby?
Writing, watching Indian mythology series.
5. Do you like reading novels from books or watching them as a movie?
6. Beaches or mountains?
7.Sunrise or sunset?
Sunrise (Before marriage) and Sunset (after getting married (In future), LOL)
8. A quote that you feel suits your life the best.
“Try try until you succeed”.
9. What is your biggest fear?
Loosing not only someone, anyone associated with me… whom I know. feels scary to lose them.
10. Best web series you have ever watched?
Einstein – Genius, 2 seasons
11. If you have only one day to live, what would you do first?
Just meet all of them whom I want and have dinner and will say goodbye to
11. Your favorite work from Edgar Allen Poe?
Sorry, not read his books…
and everyone who wants to participate..can write back… all the best
My questions for you :
- How do you want people to react with you? when you fail.
2. How do you tolerate people’s mistakes?
3. What are the best books you suggest to me to read and write a review? (Max 2 Books only)
4.The best source of inspiration for you to write.
5. How to Balance Career and Passion?
6. What you think about Spirituality?
7. How one can know, its love or attraction?
8. How to be not so vulnerable to depression, what’re your tips to calm our mind? what you do personally.
9. What you do on Sundays or on holidays?
10. What you eat and think or feel good for health (not the recipe but you know the name of food).
11. Define your present life, and write a few words.
No compulsion to write back… Enjoy writing..
COPYRIGHT © 2020 BY AKSHAY KUMAR [SAMAL DAS AKSHAY] ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS POST OR ANY PORTION THEREAFTER MAY NOT BE REPRODUCED OR USED IN ANY MANNER WHATSOEVER WITHOUT THE EXPRESS WRITTEN PERMISSION OF THE PUBLISHER.
Mail me: email@example.com